09 October 2009

Alright, let's try this again.

Hub Day lunch break. I've got two hours - let's see what kind of photos I can upload today.







From our trip to Talghar on 18 September. It was a short hike, but a stunning one - some more adventurous Trainees (and current Volunteers) went into the waterfall for a brief shower; good thing it was a warm day.



My wonderful host family (clockwise from top left): Quanysh, Bota, Dauyr and Dana. The picture doesn't show it, but Quanysh is actually a pretty tall drink of water - he's 185 cm (about 6'1").

That's all I have time for at the moment. Көріскенше, my gentle readers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt,
    I am so happy to hear of your teaching experiences! The photographs of your host family are lovely, too. I think you will be an awesome English teacher, no matter where you are placed; though I am eager to learn where that will be! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete