10 June 2013

Pointless video post - ‘Alight a New Tomorrow’ by Edenbridge


Edenbridge’s album The Bonding is coming out in about two weeks, and I am seriously psyched for it! This is on the same level of awesome as the news that Xentrix were coming out of retirement! The Austrian band which got me into metal to begin with has put out album after album of solid, well-balanced, well-produced, upbeat neoclassically-tinged symphonic rock music; the last four of which (Shine, The Grand Design, My Earth Dream and Solitaire) in particular have been spectacular. (And yes, thank you, I am being a total fanboy. And no, I am not going to stop.) If this music video is any indication, that level of sophistication and quality in Edenbridge’s unique blend of happy metal is likely to be very much upheld on The Bonding. Do please enjoy, dear listeners!

No comments:

Post a Comment